Summary in English
The long-term goal of the project and the partnership is to create a common cross-border professional platform through the mutual transfer of knowledge and experience, which can disseminate common results and methodology widely and internationally.
The partnership consists of two Hungarian and three Croatian Organisation:
- Hungarian Charity Service of the Order of Malta Southern Transdanubia Region (Lead Beneficary)
- Indus Valley Association
- Croatian Red Cross Municipal Organisation of Red Cross Malta
- Municipality of Darda
- Association for Rural Tourism Djola
The project will implement a number of activities:
- research, analysis, development of databases
- publication of a scientific article
- gathering experiences and methodologies of social and development activities in segregated areas, exchanging good practices
- elaboration of a common economic development and employment concept
- organization of workshops, sensitivity trainings, conferences
The duration of the project is 18 months, but the cooperation is planned for long-term.
More information about the project is available at www.brightsocialminds.eu.
This webpage has been produced with the financial assistance of the European Union. The content of the webpage is the sole responsibility of Hungarian Charity Service of the Order of Malta and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and/or the Managing Authority.